CLAYSS offers onsite and online training programmes, in addition to comprehensive technical assistance programmes, to officials and institutions, school authorities and educators of all level, as well as youth and community-based organization interested in the design, implementation and institutionalization of service-learning projects.
Since its creation, CLAYSS has provided training and technical assistance to hundreds of educational institutions, national and international organizations and public bodies in Latin America and the United States, recently expanding to several countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
- International Service-Learning Conference, an event that we have organized annually for more than 20 years, to share the latest news, experiences, research, etc. More information
- Advice/technical assistance to educational institutions and government agencies for the implementation of SL educational policies.
- Comprehensive training programmes for schools, higher education institutions and social organizations including onsite and online training initiatives and technical assistance.
- Production of materials to disseminate and provide training in the service-learning pedagogy for educational institutions and civil society organizations —click here to download the available material.
- Online training courses are divided as follows: initial training, deepening courses, research and academic training.
For more information:
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org